Registering or Updating Your Meeting:
Is your meeting registered with the General Service Office of Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc.? If not, the newcomer may not be able to find you! Use these links below to let A.A. World Services know you’re hosting A.A. meetings:
- Click here to obtain the form to register your meeting (includes instructions within the form).
- Click here to update your meeting if your group has already submitted a new registration form.
- Click here to obtain general information from A.A.W.S. regarding registering your meeting(s).
Guidelines Issued by A.A. World Services:
A.A. Guidelines are compiled from the shared experience of A.A. members in various service areas. They also reflect guidance given through the Twelve Traditions and the General Service Conference (U.S. and Canada). In keeping with the Tradition of autonomy, except in matters affecting other groups or A.A. as a whole, most decisions are made by the group conscience of the members involved. The purpose of these Guidelines is to assist in reaching an informed group conscience*.
- Financial Matters
- Internet-related Matters
- Central or Intergroup Offices
- Public Information
- Collaboration with Courts, D.W.I. and Other Programs
- Conferences, Conventions and Roundups
- General Information (includes links to other topics)
*Reprinted from A.A. Guidelines, Finance, page number 1, with permission of A.A. World Services, Inc.